Springfield Hellcat 9mm
After years of precision development and engineering combined with intensive collaboration with top engineers, shooters and self-defense experts, Springfield Armory® is proud to introduce the Hellcat — the world’s highest capacity micro compact 9mm.
Featuring a patented magazine with best in class capacity of 11+1 and 13+1 with included extended magazine, the Hellcat is designed specifically for every day carry with Adaptive Grip Texture™ and high visibility sights.
Also available in an optics ready OSP™ configuration, the Hellcat gives you The Capacity to Defend.
The Desert FDE Hellcat features a rugged Cerakote finish that provides extreme corrosion resistance, and offers an attractive contrast to the black Melonite finish on the hammer-forged barrel.
The Hellcat in Desert Flat Dark Earth (FDE) offers a 3″ Melonite-finished hammer forged steel barrel along with legendary Springfield Armory reliability in a trim package a mere 1″ thick. The Hellcat® is tomorrow’s concealed carry solution, today.
Firearm Specifications Springfield Hellcat 9mm
- Manufacturer: Springfield
- Model: Hellcat
- Model Number: HC9319F
- Caliber: 9mm
- Barrel: 3″ Hammer Forged Steel; Melonite Finish; 1:10″ Twist
- Slide: Billet Machined; Desert FDE Cerakote
- Frame: Desert FDE Polymer with Adaptive Grip Texture
- Weight: 17.9 oz with Flush Mag; 18.3 oz with Extended Mag
- Height: 4″ with Flush Mag; 4.5″ with Extended Mag
- Grip Width: 1″
- Overall Length: 6″
- Front Sight: U-Dot Tritium/Luminescent Front
- Rear Sight: Tactical Rack
- Magazines: (1) 11-Round; (1) 13-Round Extended